Thread: Touch pad scrolling not working on HP Pavilion dv4-1428

Touch pad scrolling not working on HP Pavilion dv4-1428

I have HP Pavilion dv4-1428 and under that I have installed the windows 7. But I think the touchpad scroll not reactive. Sometimes moving, sometimes does not scroll. Sometimes I have to do it several times before you travel. I used notepad but not all had this problem in two-finger scrolling. I thought maybe it was a driver problem to visit the website on, but we recommend going to the manufacturer's website for most of the drivers applicable. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue

Re: Touch pad scrolling not working on HP Pavilion dv4-1428

If the touchpad was not working I Windows 7, then I would like to recommend you to reinstall the driver of Synaptic and so that you can solve your issue. You have to remove the files installed in the same and after that do the reinstall. While installing the driver make sure that you have installed the newest driver for Synaptic. I think earlier version of the driver not compatibility with windows 7. I hope this will help you.

In my opinion, the problem of moving the touchpad does not work in Windows 7 is a problem related to Windows 7. I can assure this because this particular operating system is seen to have many other problems with almost all system components, including applications and programs. It is always advisable to exit the installation or upgrade to Windows 7.

Problems such as the displacement of the touchpad does not work in Windows 7 will always remains in your system, and have done an updated Windows 7 from an earlier version of the operating system. We should always have to do a clean install of Windows 7. With the help of this method, all the old system files are deleted from the computer and find no problems after that.

You can find the settings in Windows 7 touch screen control panel and choose mouse, and after that hit it on the Device Settings tab and after that typically there is still a "Settings" button or in spirit. You will locate the drivers, try to get the drivers removed from the system and reinstall again. So if you're trying this, the "Settings" and then I recommend you to download the drivers from the official website of HP.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. I think the problem could be due to the default mouse settings. First make hit on the start and after that go to the Control Panel after that choose and pick System Preferences and choose Mouse here, and after that get on the tab of the Touchpad. All settings are there. Try adjusting the settings and then again, they should start working if it does not work, I think it’s a hardware failure. Try to make contact with the HP customer support to solve the problem.