Thread: Recovery Manager not working on the HP Pavilion dv6-3151ee

Recovery Manager not working on the HP Pavilion dv6-3151ee

I have newly purchased the HP Pavilion dv6-3151ee laptop and under that I have installed the windows 7. Now I need to create the Recovery disks. When I trying to create the Recovery disks on recovery manger doesn’t open. I have tried several times to do this but I didn’t got the any solution to create the Recovery disks. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this topic.

Re: Recovery Manager not working on the HP Pavilion dv6-3151ee

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I think that has changed the system and therefore the recovery manager of HP Pavilion not working correctly. You have to be back in position to make it work. Otherwise, just assume that the utility files may be damaged or lost. If this case is so, it is necessary to update the BIOS to a newer version so you can get the new version of recovery manager. I hope this will help you.

If they are unable to recover the system from the recovery manager by using the F # key then you can go to any other method to recover the system. You can also utilize the HP Pavilion recovery CD to create the recover manger function. And the CD will work as same recovery manager functions. If this doesn’t help you then utilize the USB drive to recover the system.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have tried the other tools to use recovery manger. There are lots of third party tools used to create the recovery of your system. It might be possible that you changed the previous version of the operating system that came with the system when purchased. As a result, the recovery manager is installed in wrong way on your system. So whether it required to perform the floppy that appear with the system or else the flash BIOS.

HP Pavilion has integrated a recovery function that can carry the filling of the hard drive of wind to factory defaults within half an hour. When the system starts, press the F3 key from the system before entering Windows. If you press F3 next to this moment, the wind will take you to your recovery manager. There is some point recovery manager could take some time to recover the hard disk depending on the damage the hard disk. Just make sure that while this process is ongoing, the system must not be any interruption if the power or anything.

The recovery manager of the HP Pavilion system does not work at some point. This is because when the hard drive is completely damaged or completely damaged partition at the time the recovery manager can not start its operation in any way. Struggling hard disk drive, but it freezes at some point. When frozen, cannot play anyway. I would also suggest you to contact the HP customer service and after that go through your issue and they will defiantly find the solution.