Thread: HP Compaq Presario CQ56 unable to create the recovery disk

HP Compaq Presario CQ56 unable to create the recovery disk

I am using the windows 7 on mine HP Compaq Presario CQ56. Everything on the system works fine and don’t have any issue. Last night I have tried to create the recovery disk but I am not able to do it. Mine system won’t allow me to do the recovery disk. Now I don’t what to do and I have also tried lots of steps but during this time also I have got the different issue. Now I don’t how can I solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can create the recovery disk. Please help me on this.

Re: HP Compaq Presario CQ56 unable to create the recovery disk

Normally, if no disk is available, the total "return to factory state" of the application is on a partition that is hidden for a while, or seen as D: drive. For the period of initial implementation of an exhibition featuring restore DVD writing on the screen. Too often people's desire to see your new PC to run and skip this step. To compose restore backups after possibly can find out information within the guide of the team, or if there is, possibly may have to contact Toshiba to find out how to carry it out.

I have the solution for you. Start your laptop and when it starts loading the operating system, and then you have to keep pressing 'F10' on several occasions. This will allow the hidden partition to the C: drive. You will see two options for restoration. The first is to restore the last working configuration and a second is the hard disk formats this, will be restored to the "outside the box" configuration. You'll also see the option to format C: drive if you have two partitions. This will preserve the integrity of the additional partition.

You can use the Recovery Disk Creator if you want to back up this information. You have the facility to copy files to the recovery partition on the disk. You just have to follow the following steps.
    1. Hit it on the Start menu.
    2. Go to all programs.
    3. Choose the Recovery Disc Creator.
    4. You have to select to create from the recovery disc section Creator.
    5. When asked then you have to insert the first blank DVD then click OK.
    6. If required after that you have to put in the second blank DVD and click OK.

Your HP Compaq Presario is Windows 7. This offers some easy to use for backup windows settings and data, documents and other important files. When they are able to form a recovery disk, you have to obtain improvement of these features to save from harm such a system failure. Which is not much more difficult and restoration procedures, and is easy to defend your valuable data loss.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and so that you can solve your issue. To repair the operating system goes through following steps: first insert the installation CD on your CD-ROM and after that restart your system. While restarting your system you will get the option to boot your CD drive and to do that hit the any key. Now on the installation window select the language and after that hit the next. Now on the main screen make hit on the repair and after that go through the steps given on the wizards. I hope this will help you.