Thread: Gfxui not working on HP G70

Gfxui not working on HP G70

Hello everyone I have HP G70 and under that I have installed windows 7. Everything on the system works fine and I don’t have any issue but from last one week I have small issue on mine sound and internet connection. From last one week mine sound and internet connection are not working due to the Gfxui. While connecting to internet mine system gives error saying that Gfxui not working. Now I don’t how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Gfxui not working on HP G70

I would like to suggest you to start your system on the safemode and after that go through your issue. To start on the safemode first close the all application on your system and after that restart your system. Now while restarting system hit on press the F8 on your system. While hitting this you will get the one black windows and under that select the safemode with networking. Now once you start your system on the safemode and after that go through your issue. I would also suggest you to check your error message on event viewer for logs. I hope this will help you.

According to me you got this error due to the graphical interface that you are using and so I would like to suggest you to update your latest version of graphics driver on your system and so that you can solve your issue. to update this you need to follow the below steps: first open the device manger and under that enlarge details of your all driver and after that select your graphic driver and after that make right click on that and after that choose the update driver option. Now wait till the update of your driver and once you finish the updating and after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I had the similar problem on my HP laptop and this problem occurs due to the Intel GUI. I have tried lots of time to solve this but none of them helped. One of my friends also helped me to solve this issue. After much research on this subject, I found this solution to this cause. There is only one solution to this problem that replacing the graphics driver update and the machine so compatible. To do this go to the official website and then search for Intel graphics driver that is compatible with the hardware specifications of the machine along with the operating system you are using. And after that install it on your system and after that your issue will get solved.

This issue may be happened due to the Microsoft visual studio application program. Some of the specifications of the machine are supported. NET Framework for a better user interface. If you have not installed this framework then install and if installed on your machine, from the control panel to uninstall the program, restart your machine. Along with disable feature windows. You get another window from there uncheck the Microsoft. Net Framework. Reinstall the software application, we recommend that you install the upgrade version of the framework. Go through this, will certainly help you solve your problem.

I would like to suggest you to contact your HP customer service and so that you can solve your issue. Go through your issue on the HP customer care and after that they give you right direction to solve your issue. If the HP service doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to contact the manufacture where you bought the system. First contact them or go through their shop and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.