Thread: Toshiba Laptops for Business Professionals

Toshiba Laptops for Business Professionals

I want to purchase one laptop for business. I heard about Toshiba release a series of new business application model laptop. Unfortunately I don’t know about Toshiba’s new business series of the laptop. Which technology is used to make this series of laptops? If anyone has information regarding this type of the laptop models .So requests you to please reply me soon.

Re: Toshiba Laptops for Business Professionals

Toshiba currently markets the tecra series as performance business laptops. Although the satellite series and the satellite pro series feature several notebook model, the techra series currently includes three notebook model such as tecra M10,Tecra R10 , Tecra A11. Toshiba improving its tecra series by upgrading the old models in new model such as Tecra A11. All techra series laptop have a 14.1 diagonal displays with having 15:6 resolution . This series is made up with the Intel core i5 processor.

The Toshiba launched it new series of business laptops portage R700 S1 320 deliver strong core i5 performance in remarkable portage having a 3.2 pound weight and this is built to last Toshiba has decked out its new 13 inch ultra portable with a magnesium finish that stronger than its 12 inches processor. It had 3.4x1.9 inches touch smooth touch pad .It has a very good video performance and high speed processor bus.

The new Tecra and Portage laptop feature the latest mobile technology designed to meet the demanding needs of business users including 2nd generation Intel core processors, high speed 7200 RPM hard drives or 128 GB solid Drive and optional AMD Radeon discrete graphics with 1GB of dedicated graphics memory. The laptops also include a broad range of standard port include USB 3.0, SATA/USB combo with toshiba’s USB sleep and charge technology.

If you are looking for laptops for your business, you will find the Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop range to be the best option for you .they make your task a lot easier to complete and they are extremely fast and efficient to use Because they have latest mobile technology designed to meet the demanding needs of business user, including 2nd generation Intel core processor. It supports the 4GB DDR3 memory10 and Intel wireless display2.0 capable, for wirelessly connecting the laptop to big screen HDTV.