Thread: Information about SAMSUNG SENS RF712 3D Multimedia Notebook

Information about SAMSUNG SENS RF712 3D Multimedia Notebook

I am student and I am doing a engineering in mechanical. I need a many times laptop for my project work and writing reports etc. so planned to purchase the laptop .i want to purchase the SAMSUNG laptop but I don’t have any idea about the computer devices and which model is latest .I heard SAMUSUNG launched his new RF712 model laptop So anyone have knowledge regarding the SAMSUNG RF712 model so please reply me.

Re: Information about SAMSUNG SENS RF712 3D Multimedia Notebook

Samsung Electronics Company presented a performance a notebook Samsung SENS RF712. This devise with 17.3 inch super has high performance and is suitable for gaming, video, and other tasks reelected to multimedia. Moreover, that the laptop supports playback of three dimensional and with high brightness. It is up to 400 units, even in 3D mode. Samsung SENS RF 712 is built on a power quad core Intel core second generation graphic and feature AMD reason HD6650M with 2GB of memory.

Samsung SENS RF712 entertainment notebook designed to give experience of 3d capability. The quality of graphics was supported a great graphics card AMD HD 6650 with 2Gb VRAM. This laptop offer a visually realistic three-dimensional effect, convert 2D image and photo to 3D,and when you do a job can choose the conventional 2D mode. Users must using 3d glasses to enjoy image and movies in three dimensional image.

Samsung note book rf712 include USB 3.0 which lets you connect the laptop with the external devices like screen. Lt’s power increases the technology up to three times of the battery and fast start allow to quickly start the machine from hibernation. Samsung RF 712 notebook will be available at the price tag of $2400. It supports the very high graphic.

Samsung release his laptop SENS RF 712 with latest technology. It available in 17.3 inch screen.
    It have a high definition audio with 2.0 inbuilt speaker and with the HDMI video interface .This mainly designed for the 3D and 2D video interface. It support up 750GB hard drive .It have one GB graphic card inbuilt. It increase the battery power backup .it is equipped with the blu-ray optical drives.