Thread: Important factor when we are purchasing a laptop

Important factor when we are purchasing a laptop

I am software engineer and I want to purchase a laptop because sometimes work pressure in office is too massive so we had to complete our work in home and also like a play a game. Pen drives and other plug and play devices are not allowed in company. But I have no knowledge about the hardware. If anyone has idea regarding important thing when we are purchasing a computer, so I request you to all please reply me.

Re: Important factor when we are purchasing a laptop

There are many important factors for when we are purchasing a laptop such as processor, memory, graphic cards, networking, warranty, built in feature, battery, portability screen size and the hard drive. This is the main component of any type of computer. The performance of any computer is totally depends on the component so when we are going to purchase a laptop we should have to purchase I high quality of this component.

Size is the most important factor in case of laptop because it is comfortable to take any place. The performance of the laptop is totally depend s on the processor. So we should have to purchase latest technologies processor. The Second one is computer hard drive memory because the storage capacity computer is depends on how capacity of HDD it has. After that mother board and RAM this are also important component of the computer because the speed of the speed of the data processing is depends on the mother board and the RAM.

Built in feature this factor is indicate the which technology is used to made the laptop because if want a good laptop machine then you have to purchase latest technologies laptop. You have to first check the networking performance of the processor and the other factor is you have to confirms that what is the battery backup of the laptop because we can take laptop anywhere that time laptop need a battery energy to perform its task that time.

The configuration of the laptop machine is totally on you which purpose for you looking a laptop machine , because if you looking a laptop for the gaming zone then you need high performance graphic cards , High capacity of Ram and latest technology mother board and processor. On other hand if you are looking a laptop for the office work then you don’t have the purchase extra graphic card and the other configuration of the machine is same because other configuration helping to you increase the performance speed