Thread: Unable to access the menu in Nokia X3 Touch

Unable to access the menu in Nokia X3 Touch

Its been a week since I have taken this phone and it has started giving me problems especially with the touch screen. I am unable to access the menu in it and I don’t know what to do in such situation. Menu is the one access point that I can get everything from there and now I am not able to access anything from there only. Really I am very much frustrated with the problem so I need some solutions from you so do reply as fast as possible.

Re: Unable to access the menu in Nokia X3 Touch

Just check out if you have put up a new screen protecting cover or some new theme in your mobile f you have done so then it is better to stay away from it. Remove the theme as soon as possible and you will be able to get the access properly . it think the two that I have mentioned above are the main culprists and hence I think something should be done to solve the issue do have a look at the suggestion that I have given here and I am sure that it will help you.

No I haven’t done that thing and I am sure that cannot be the case. You only imagine no its been only a week and how can I change the screen guard for my phone so that surely will not be the case and also as far as the themes are concerned I haven’t changed it yet so that case is also not considered. Any other options or methods that I must give it a try so that I can get the problem solved, so that’s what I am saying here I hope you will come up with some other solutions.

I know you must be having the latest firmware for your phone but I would not mind checking for the latest firmware version for your mobile you will surely get some in the process, so that’s what I am saying do have a look at the suggestion that I have mentioned. Just plug in your mobile with the system and then check for the updates and then see if you are able to get any new updates for your phone, if you are able to get it then do install it accordingly on your phone that will be the perfect solution for you.

Do report your phone to the nearest nokia care center and let them solve the problem for you the reason I am saying to report your phone to the nearest care center is because they must be having some good knowledge about the problem they will solve it accordingly. Also your phone is a brand new one and there is a good possibility that your phone might get replaced. So that can also be a case for your phone as well do have a look at it.

Yes I will surely show my phone t the nokia center the only problem is that nokia center is much far from my current location but yes I will surely show it to them and if possible I will get it replaced from them thanks for suggesting the solution for the same. I will make sure i will do that as early as possible, so thanks for recommending that solution for me. I will try and ask some of my friends what else can be done.