Thread: Up-gradation leading to endless charging in Nokia X6

Up-gradation leading to endless charging in Nokia X6

I am using a cell phone Nokia X6 which is a Symbian smart phone. It has many such as 3G, TFT capacitive touch screen, 5MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS and many more. I liked its functions and features and I was satisfied with it. I never faced any problems before I upgraded phone’s firmware to the latest version. After up gradation, I noticed that my X6 charges non-stop. No matter how long I keep it for charging, it will show that it's still charging. One more bug noticed was that after up gradation I noticed that all of a sudden, the phone starts to shutdown on a regular base. After switching the phone on when I tried to check to check my mails, I noticed that the phone automatically switched off. And this continued for the whole day. I am very much annoyed due to this bug. Can you help me to fix this bug?

Re: Up-gradation leading to endless charging in Nokia X6

I read your query that I found that it is the common error faced by people using Nokia X6 after up-gradation of firmware. My advise for you is to reset the phone Nokia X6. Resetting the phone will clear pending errors and bring your mobile to an initial state by restoring Factory setting. By resetting the phone you can get rid of error faced after up-gradation and come out of endless charging.

Nokia X6 which is a symbian smart phone has very few bugs. The bug you are facing is quite common. Most of the people are facing the same bug after upgradation of firmware. According to me this can be a battery problem. I would advise you to change the battery of your cell phone. Insert a new original battery in your cell phone and then operate the cell phone. If it is the battery problem then new battery will fix up this bug.

The bug in Nokia X6 of endless charging is encountered by many people. This bug is normally encountered after the up-gradation of firmware. Simplest way to solve this problem is to visit the Nokia Gallery or service center and tell about the problems after upgrading Firmware. The employee present over there will definitely help you out in this problem so that your cell phone operates smoothly without any bug.