Thread: How can I activate 3g services on Nokia 5800 Xpress music ?

How can I activate 3g services on Nokia 5800 Xpress music ?

Nokia 5800 xpress music is the cell phone which I have been using . I am using this cell phone from last 2 months. It’s an excellent cell phone and I have never faced any problems with regards to its features or its peripherals. It’s working fine and I am using a sim card of airtel with its 3g services .But the problem is that I am not able to access the 3g services in my cell phone. I have tried a lot but I have failed to use its 3g services. How can I access the 3g services in my cell phone ? Can u help me out to solve this problem?

Re: How can I activate 3g services on Nokia 5800 Xpress music ?

I read your post and I will definitely help you out to solve this problem. There can be various issues due to which you are not able to access the 3g services. First of all I want you to check whether the 3g settings are properly loaded and saved in your cell phone or not. If not loaded properly then I want you to reconfigure the 3g settings from your service provider. After that you try to access the 3g services it will definitely work out.

The problem you are facing is not that big it can be solved easily. I can will help you to solve this problem. To use 3g services you need to check whether it has been activated on your cell phone or not. To find this you need to check out whether a logo of 3g i.e. 3.5g appears in right-hand side of the display or not. If there is no such logo then the 3g services has not been activated in your cell phone . You need to activate the 3g services from your service provider first then if the logo of 3g appears then you can access it’s services easily. If there is a logo then the 3g services has been activated but you are not able to access its services . In such cases you need to contact your service provider.

I have seen many such problems related to 3g services, it is not too big. Easiest way to solve all the problems related to 3g is that contact your service provider which ever company’s sim card you are using and tell him about your problems related to 3g and he will guide you through the necessary steps with the help of which you can start using the 3g services.