Thread: Cannot update X3-02

Cannot update X3-02

Hardly a month has passed buying this Nokia X3-02. But now-a-days I am hearing so many problems with this model. Even I got a problem with it. When I was trying to update my phone, there were several problems caused by it. After updating, suddenly my applications, data, contacts got disappeared. I was completely shocked. Then when I checked my memory card it was telling me to insert a password even though I didn’t put any. This is a serious problem. I think I have wasted my money by buying this phone. Please I need a solution for this.

Re: Cannot update X3-02

Yeah Nokia X3-02 have certain faults and issues regarding many things. When you update your phone there are chances of any bug coming to your phone through an update. Some bugs are very dangerous which can delete all your details present in your phone. Hard Reset your phone and try to update your phone once again. If the problem still persists visit the shop from where you have bought your phone.

If you have not used any password protection then your memory card should not ask to enter a password. Still I would prefer you to try out some standard passwords. If by chance you enter a right password then may be you can get back your data and other things back which you have lost. You can also check the manual which you got with your phone. This manual also can help you to solve your problem. I hope this works.

New updations made to your X3-02 might have caused some problems due to which your memory card is asking to enter password. If you have a computer, just insert your card in the computer. Check whether your memory cared is able to open or not. If it opens then copy all data and file and paste it in your computer drive and format your card. With this you can at least save your data. I think this should ideally work.