Thread: BlackBerry 7 on the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

BlackBerry 7 on the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

I friends I am here to know some vital information about the phone. I mean I have heard that there is BlackBerry 7 operating system on the BlackBerry Bold Torch 9930 and the browser is far more better than the earlier version that is BlackBerry 6.1 which I am using currently on my phone. So please help me in this case and let me know what can I do to get the same one on my phone and also I want to know some details regarding the browser. I hope that I will get a quick response from the same.

re: BlackBerry 7 on the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

That is what the manufacturer claims at this time to "BlackBerry World in Orlando, which opened its doors today and runs until May 5. The new version of the operating system OS BlakBerry 7 is billed as featuring for major new improvement in its browser. The benchmarks presented by the firm suggest impressive results. According to the slide presentations, the BlackBerry OS 7 browser is faster than Safari on the iPhone faster than 4 and the Android browser on Nexus . BlackBerry OS 7 is even 1.6 times faster than BlackBerry OS 6.

During World BlackBerry, RIM unveiled its new mobile platform BlackBerry OS 7, and a first Smartphone that comes with the BlackBerry Bold 9900 / 9930. Then he launched late last week a profit warning which is once again the question of its success over the long term, the maker Research in Motion unveiled at the event BlackBerry World the new version of its platform shape BlackBerry OS 7. It has long been perceived in various rumors as the BlackBerry OS 6.1 but it's finally a version 7 which is made, wanting to create a new transition.

Well it seems to me that this is the more advanced version then the one you are using and it continues to refine the user experience reintroduced last year with BlackBerry OS 6 to make the platform more attractive and entertaining as its target no longer just the professionals. BlackBerry OS 7 adds most new Web browser more powerful and more intuitive. The mobile browser has long been a somewhat neglected but RIM smart phones using more and more regular access to the Web, it was necessary to make a leap in the application.

RIM promises to user experience more pleasant and responsive in handling as in the display of Web pages that take advantage of support HTML5 and a new JavaScript compiler JIT. BlackBerry OS 7 also provides the voice search and management of near field communication that RIM had promised to deploy its new generation of mobile devices. The platform also takes into account the functionality BlackBerry Balance, announced the same day and can have a personal profile and a professional profile on the same terminal, without any mixture of data between the two and the part that can pro be handled by security policies.