Thread: best chatroom for iphone and ipod touch

best chatroom for iphone and ipod touch

I have apple iphone 3gs and I am looking for good chatroom for my mobile phone. Actually I had installed one application in the iphone, but while restore process I forget this application. Now I unable to find that application. I am looking for chatroom that can fits perfectly in my mobile phone and works very well. Can anyone suggest me best chatroom for iphone and ipod touch. Please help me.

Re: best chatroom for iphone and ipod touch

Why don't you go meebo.com from your mobile phone. Through this website you can access all your mail accounts like msn, yahoo, aim, gchat etc. It also has it's own chat room. It is one of the most popular formatted im service that is available for your apple iphone. Just go to your mobile's browser and try to access this site.

Use Palringo for you apple iphone. Palringo presents an iPhone user's IM contacts in a single, combined, presence-aware list, whichever IM service their contacts are using. This eliminates any need to switch between different IM applications in order to send a message to different contacts. Sending a voice, picture or text-based message are single-click operations.

I am using BeejiveIM for my iphone and I think you also use it. BeejiveIM is the most reliable and user-friendly mobile IM application on the market for your iPhone or iPod Touch, featuring desktop-like instant messaging and always-on efficient networking.
    Works with AIM®/iChat®/MobileMe®, MSN®/Windows Live®, Yahoo!®, Facebook, MySpace, GoogleTalk®, ICQ®, & Jabber.

I would recommended you to use donutchat.com on your mobile phone. Donut beautifully embeds into your Facebook Page, Website, Blog, Bulletin Board or CMS. All your members from these different platforms can now talk to each other. You can get your chat started in less time than it takes you to read this sentence. You get your own Donut address where you can invite friends, visitors, or colleagues to chat and share files.

Use IM+ on your mobile phone. iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch app. IM+ will keep you connected all-in-one to Twitter, Skype Chat, Facebook, Google Talk, Yahoo, MSN/Live Messenger, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MySpace and Jabber. You will stay connected even when you close IM+; you'll be notified about new IM in all supported networks via Apple Push Notifications. No pre-registration required! Just enter your accounts in IM networks and start chatting.

Use ebuddy from your mobile phone. Managing multiple chat conversations at the same time is easy: just swipe your screen to switch between chats! Or get a quick overview of open chats in the Chats tab. In the chat screen you get notifications when your buddy is typing and when you receive new messages from other friends. Send emoticons or buzzers to personalize your chat exactly like you want it. You can also shake your iPhone or iPod Touch to send a buzzer

There is one, application on iphone, named Y!Room, please check the main site http://my.opera.com/vnsoft