Thread: How to configure Nokia E7 and SIP?

How to configure Nokia E7 and SIP?

I just want to know what are the settings to be made in order to make the SIP calls. I know that i have registered myself with the SIP provider but still I do not how to make the SIP calls, so I was expecting that you all can give me some solutions for the same. Every time I check for the SIP calls in the dialer menu I could not find anything there? So what do you all have to say here about the issue do reply fast I think you will give me some solutions for the problem.

Re: How to configure Nokia E7 and SIP?

How come you cannot see that when you have registered successfully with the sip provider then i would like to say that whenever you try making a call you get a satellite call option in the dialer itself, do have a check about these with the SIP provider itself, so I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here do read them carefully. When you enter a number and after that go to the options and in that you will be able to get to see the satellite calls option. So that’s the suggestion for you.

Yes that is what I am trying to say it to you I have checked the options and from there I could not find anything there only, so what next should I go and try? I have clearly mentioned that I did not find that option in the dialer itself, I think you have not read the question properly first read the question properly and then get back to me I will surely have a talk with the SIP provider about the same but still is there any changes that I will have to make.

See you need to download the SIP VoIP Settings application for your phone and I think that was the necessary application that you have missed out here and hence this issue. Just download it from any of the trusted Nokia websites and your issue will get solved. You will be getting a guide with that on how to sue that application and after the usage of the application you will be able to use the application as you like.

That’s the answer that I was looking for and I have finally got it and all the credit goes to you guys for sorting out the issue for me, so thanks for the necessary application that you have specified it to me it really helped me a lot, so thanks a lot for all the help. I must really appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me that really helped me a lot. Appreciate your efforts for solving the issue.