Thread: Nokia E5-00 TorchLight not working

Nokia E5-00 TorchLight not working

I have a nokia E5-00 and a few days ago I had upgraded my phone and after upgrading my phone with the latest firmware the torchlight of this particular phone seems to be not working at all, now why is that so? I have heard that the firmware upgrade does solves all the issues of the phone but that is not the case here, it has invited more such problems, so I need a help from you all. How can I regain back the TorchLight which was functioning really very good in my present mobile. Solutions urgently needed from your side,.

Re: Nokia E5-00 TorchLight not working

Just try removing the software and install it again from the ovi store see if that solves the problem or not. So that’s my recommended suggestion for you in this stage there might be some issue with the software of the TorchLight itself and hence i think that needs to be looked upon. So try installing the new software again in your phone and I am sure that will help you out. So work on the suggestion that I have given here and let me know if that worked or not.

Well sorry to say but I have already tried that method and that has not worked for me yet, so suggest me something else so that I can have a look at the problem that has been specified here. That’s a pretty basic suggestion that you have given and I must say that any average mobile user also must be knowing about the solutions, so that’s a old solution try to come up with something new one. So any other alternate suggestion from your side then please do let me know about it as well. Do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Then the last option that comes in to my mind is the hard reset option, so sorry but there is nothing much that you can do here. Try everything with the fresh and see if the problem gets solved or not, you must be knowing about the steps to carry out the hard reset operation and hence I think you must get started with it as soon as possible, so that we can get to know if that did solve the problem or not. I did try finding the solution for the problem but believe me I really did not get anything for you.

It s a high time for you to show your phone to the nearest Nokia care center and I think people present there will give you some solutions for the problem, see what I am saying is that it is best to leave it on them to solve the problem. So they will solve the problem for you. I hope you have got the necessary solution for it, see if your phone is under warranty then make full use of it. So that’s what my solution for you, do work on it accordingly.

Ok thanks for that wonderful solution and giving me the suggestion for visiting the nokia care center now I think that will only be the final option that I must try, anyways thanks for recommending that as well. I will surely show my phone to them and lets see if I can get something out of it. Till then thanks for all the suggestions and the efforts that you have provided here for my problem, so thanks for that.