Thread: Norton wont accept my password on HTC Google nexus one

Norton wont accept my password on HTC Google nexus one

The thing is that I have a HTC Google nexus one with me and there was no problem with it at all. But now there have been some issues with it. The problem with it is that every time my battery runs out , when charged and back on I would be asked for my password, this was fine until last night where my phone froze and then I had to remove the battery. Now the problem is that I now can't access my phone as Norton won’t accept my password. SO please do get back to me and do let me know the reason for the problem that I am facing.

Re: Norton wont accept my password on HTC Google nexus one

I would say that I have just installed the NMS beta and then I am a little bit worried about the phone lockout issue. But then even that problem was solved immediately. I have a Galaxy S with me and thankfully there were no problems with it at all. Also I would say that you just need to check this out with the HTC and then there won’t be any issues with it. Along with that I think that once you get away with that one then the problem will be solved immediately.

According to me you don't have to worry too much on this issue. What I mean to say is that although you may have noted a number of post this issue I'm sure there are far more users who do not suffer the problem .So this is what this thing does to you. Also I would say that if you remember your password and have two friend with you then I would think the chances of you having a lock out are very small.So there wont be much of a problem with you.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given. I will surely try to work on them and then hope that there wont be any issues at all. Also I would say that I didn’t even thought that such problem will even arise with me as I thought that there wont be any issues once I install the Norton on my HTC Google nexus one. Also I would say that if there are any problems then I will surely get back to you and I am sure that you all will help me out with that one.

I would say that the lockouts are the one that are definitely occurring for very few customers. I would also say that I would follow some other advices. I would say that the unlock steps should have been something that have been away from the set up Anti Theft. Also I feel that we would also definitely want to know when an invalid lockout occurs. SO this I what I feel and think that we should know that there are some users who have added some views about this.