Thread: Streamer in Nokia E5 wont work

Streamer in Nokia E5 wont work

I hope having read the title you must have got the problem that I am currently facing well the thing is that I have installed the application named Tversity in my computer and after having installed It in my system now whenever I try to open my folders which has the movie file and the device says it is looking for the device. I really do not understand why it is saying like that guys I really need your help in such situation? Please do advice me with some good solutions.

Re: Streamer in Nokia E5 wont work

Why to do all that stuffs when you can easily watch the movie from the Nokia Ovi/PC Suite. Now what it will do is that it will find the suitable video in your computer and it will convert the video in that suitable format and will transfer it to the phone, so I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here, I think it is the most useful solution that I have come across and hence I thought of recommending the same solution for you. Do work on it.

Yes I completely agree with the above user making use of the suitable converters like QuickMedia Converter will definitely be of good help, the QuickMedia Convrter is a good converter it will take some time to convert the media files and transfer it in your phone but that is completely ok as the quality of the video is not at all compromised. So I highly recommend you to go with this particular converter and some other free converters are also available in the internet you can have a look at that as well.

Ok if that is so w\then why every time I connect my phone to the computer and if I want to play a movie then why is it that it is always showing me a message saying that looking for device and all why is it not allowing me to play the video files in the system in the computer itself? I really cannot understand what is happening with my phone. According to me considering your statement that if the file gets played like these way then it must play in my case as well then why it is not.

See if you are speaking about your case then if you want to play a movie in the computer then you have to first plug in the mobile to the system and from there connect your phone, after having connected to the system then what you have to do is select the mass media section in the mobile and when you get the necessary f: or g: in the system click it and play the video files in te computer and you are done, I hope it helps.