Thread: Cannot change the Favorite contacts in the Home Screen Widgets of Nokia E7

Cannot change the Favorite contacts in the Home Screen Widgets of Nokia E7

I want to change the favorite contacts in my home screen but it is not getting edited at all. So that’s why I want to know how to change the contacts from the Home Screen Widgets in Nokia E7. I have tried several times changing the contacts in the home screen widget but nothing is getting changed so that’s why I want to know on how to change the Favorite contacts and also if there is some problem with my phone then please do notify me about the same I will be happy to get some responses from your side.

Re: Cannot change the Favorite contacts in the Home Screen Widgets of Nokia E7

Well there is a simple solution for the same problem what you have to do is if you have the contacts added in the home screen widget then make sure that you scroll the contacts to the left and the right until you get to see the two yellow figures, now in that one says add and while the other one says to remove. So you know on what you have to select select remove and the particular user it will get removed on its own, so that’s what I am saying.

In such situation it is better to restore the factory settings, by resetting the factory settings you will be able to get started with the start and the problem will be solved, I am quite sure that you will be knowing on how to restore the factory settings, so that’s my suggestion for you do have a look at the same and I am sure it will be beneficial for you. In case you have another doubt then better do ask it here only we will be happy to answer out your query.

I think the first solution is the only solution for this problem and rest nothing will work for you, so that’s a recommended solution from my side as well. Well in my case I don’t have a nokia E7 but I have a Nokia X2 and even it has the home screen widget and in that what I have to do is go to the options and from there select the options and in the options itself I get the option of removing the contacts from the widget itself, not sure whether it would be helpful but I just thought of sharing it with you all.

Ok, thanks a for the solution yes that solution did really help me I am talking of the first solution yes that was indeed helpful for me and hence I would like to thank the particular user for the solution and hence thanks a lot for that i am really grateful for you to giving such a solution I did with the same method and believe me it helped. I am really happy with the positive response that i ahev got here.