Thread: Nordic letters not getting typed in Nokia E7

Nordic letters not getting typed in Nokia E7

I work in an organization where the use of Nordic letters are excessively used while typing message to send mails but I and many of my colleagues have several issues with the typing of the Nordic letters in my nokia E7 so I am totally confused o what should be done in a situation like these? Since earlier it used to get types really very well and now it is not, I did ask many of my friends for the solutions but all were clueless about the problem. So I thought this is the best place to ask the question I hope you all can give me some help here.

Re: Nordic letters not getting typed in Nokia E7

As such it is not a major issue with the phone. So what you have to do is check the language or the default language that you have set for your phone and check whether the default language is not been changed and if it is being changed then change it to the English language. I think such a problem arises if you have changed the language to Finnish. If that is the case then you know what to do so do check for the same and inform me if you have got some appropriate solution for the problem.

Well yes many problems have been reported with the Microsoft exchange server 2003. So for that reason I recommend you to use the gmail for sending of the mails and any other stuffs for the syncing purpose, I think that will be the perfect solution for you. So that’s what I want to say and I am sure it will work out with you. See this is what I am getting to hear a lot these days and hence I thought of sharing this suggestion with you, I hope it was helpful for you.

I have heard that this problem will get solved with the next update of the phone and I think the problem will get solved there, well I am not sure when will be the next update be scheduled but I think it will soon be released, so that’s what I want to say here. Wait for the next update to be released by the nokia people and install it accordingly in the phone, so I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

I think it is better to confirm it from the nokia people itself about the problem and I think they must better be knowing about the solution. So a online chat with the technical experts will solve the problem for you. While having a chat do confirm them the next update date for the nokia phone that you are using, so that’s what I want to say here, I hope you have got the necessary suggestion that you were looking for. So work on it and let me know if that was helpful or not.

Sure as you say if I have to wait for the next update then I will wait and see when the next update will be released, well a lot of issues have been faced to both the sender as well as the recipient because of the mail problem, many of the languages are not totally understood by the recipient I don’t know when the problem will be solved. Thanks for giving all the solutions that you have shared it with me, so appreciate for that.