Thread: where I can find the hands on video of Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 and 9930

where I can find the hands on video of Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 and 9930

I have decided to purchase this phone and eagerly waiting for the same I know the phone has been launched but I didn’t have the clear glimpse of the same. Now here is my request to all the BB users to show me the hands on video of the phone as soon as possible. I have searched a lot for it but really can’t find it on any forum so it’s my humble request to you people please help me out in this one and let me view the video so that I can have an idea regarding the same.

re: where I can find the hands on video of Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 and 9930

Well as mentioned by you that you want haven’t viewed the video of the mobile phone then here are some of the tops regarding the same. Actually I have handled the phone for an hour because yesterday when I visited Croma a mobile shop they have the same phone in display so I was lucky to spend some time there and my experienced regarding the phone was marvelous I loved the phone at first sight and I am sure you will also love it when you will actually see the phone or handle it on your own. I hope that you are getting my point.

Well if you are willing to watch the hands on Video then I want you to visit the YouTube and then search there because lots of videos are nowadays being uploaded. And I am sure that you will also get a definite help on the same because I have recently I have viewed one and that too was from the same site and if want to view that then here is the link of that Video. I hope that you will be able to get rid of the problem as soon as possible.

As per my experience the phone is really the best one ad to get the appropriate information on it I want you to visit the official site of the same and then get the appropriate information regarding it. You will certainly get some help from their site because I did it and I was amazed that such a good promotion they are doing by revealing the product. I hope that you will be helped by the same. So go on with it,