Thread: Nokia 5220 Xpress music fluctuating battery.

Nokia 5220 Xpress music fluctuating battery.

I have just purchased the nokia 5130 Xpress music. My phone is working perfectly and all the things were working well. But I am facing one problem with my mobile battery. Whenever I talk on the phone around 10 to 2o min then suddenly my battery gets low. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile. Please tell me how to solve this problem. If anyone have any idea about it then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Nokia 5220 Xpress music fluctuating battery.

As you have said in your post that you are facing the problem with the battery. First of all I suggest you to use your mobile till its gets switched off. After that charge the mobile till it shows the battery is full. Once the battery gets fully charged then start using your mobile and try to do calls or try to use internet and see how much time this problem is coming. if it is indicating battery status every time differently than it is a problem of battery fluctuation.

If you are not sure about the problems with phone then I suggest you to try some other battery with your phone device. And if after changing the battery if you are facing the same problem again and again then I think there is some problem with your mobile phone device. There may be possibilities of having problem with mobile battery connector pin. Sometimes due to poor connection of battery with mobile also creates problems. Due to which battery start fluctuating.

I have understand your problem as you have mentioned that you are having trouble with your battery for that I have one solution. Just go to the nokia care center and check your battery there if the problem is with your battery then they will give you a new battery but for that your mobile should be in warranty period. If your warranty is expired then you have to pay for the new battery. After that your all problem will be solved. I think you should try this solution.

After trying the all the tricks to solve this issue. I finally followed your solution. As you have said about replacing the battery in your post. I have done same thing as you have suggested. I went to the nokia care center and I replaced my battery after that I am not facing any issues with my mobile. Thank you for giving me this solution. I really wanted to solve this problem. And you made my work easy. Thank you once again.