Thread: unable to use Call Divert in Nokia 6300

unable to use Call Divert in Nokia 6300

Hello friends I am using Nokia 6300. When I purchased this mobile phone at that time it was having T-Mobile region lock after that I unlocked it and now It on O2. But after doing this change when I tried to activate the call divert option at that time I am not able to activate it. Whenever I tried to do it is showing that Request No Completed. Please tell me what is wrong with that. Is there any setting required for it. Or I am doing something wrong?

Re: unable to use Call Divert in Nokia 6300

If you having trouble with your phone for activating the Call divert option then I think first remove your sim card and insert it again. After that make sure the you are inserting the right code and standard code for call divert. After that try to activate the call divert option. If you are facing the same problem again then I suggest you to try to activating the call divert from some other mobile. If it’s not giving any problem with other device then I think there is something wrong with your mobile device.

As you have said that fist there was a region lock of the T-mobile and after that you have unlocked it. It means there is some details of t-moblie is still exist in your phone which is not allowing you to enable the call divert option. This is very common problem. So I suggest you to first remove those details from your phone and after that try to enable the call divert option. I hope this solution will solve your problem and you will be able to solve this.

According to your problem there must be possibilities of having old network operator detail in your phone which is creating the problem. To solve that problem you have to do restore factory setting in your phone by pressing the*#7370# and then it will ask for security code at that time type 12345. After that it will erase all the data from your phone. So make sure you take all the backups from your phone. This trick will solve your problem. If you have any more issue then let me know.

After reading your all replies I tried all the tricks. I have also visited the network provider gallery there also I didn’t find any answer. After that I have done my software update and then I went to operator gallery again after that they done some setting in my phone and now all the services are working perfectly. Now I am able use the call divert option in my phone without having any issues. Thank you for giving me all the ideas and information. I appreciate your help.