Thread: why prices keep dropping on the E7

why prices keep dropping on the E7

I am planning for buying a new cell phone from the Nokia E series, but as I monitored the price of Nokia E7 on the internet, and its dropped almost 3x now from last 2 weeks. Isn’t it a good cell as I am not really aware of it, but as I seen it dropping price, now I am confused whether to buy it or not, I think there might be some loopholes, need some suggestion. Shall I but any other cell, is there any cell with the same price as E7.

Re: why prices keep dropping on the E7

See as the E7 uses the symbian operating system, and the constant dumping on symbian is the important factor for dropping its price, Symbian is old and obsolete, and only half most of its button is working. And I think they are having problem regarding selling this phone so the price will be surely drop down more, in fact I would suggest you not to buy this cell as you have many more option with too many brands having too many models having the same price as the Nokia E7.

After using the Nokia’s cell 2 years I thought it time to move on and I was waiting for the new E series from Nokia. But after buying it I realize that this will be my last Nokia, as it has too many problems regarding emails, like no synchronization is there to take place. Another big problem I found is like its rotational screen is not fluid, that frequently freeze. I am very disappointed with this phone. I would suggest you to first compare some phones with this before buying the phone, and this you can easily do it on the internet or you get the information from the retailer also.

You can buy the cells from Sony Ericsson as it provides wide range or cell phones with the same price as Nokia’s E series’. You can buy the Sony Ericsson’s xperia X10, as it has very good exciting features, significantly more android application is available in the android market which is almost 6x more than the OVI store, higher resolution screen and the faster processor makes it stand different in the market. E7 is giving more storage capacity, but it is the thing that you can adjust.

Don’t worry about the Nokia E7, I would still suggest to buy the E7 as I am having it from last t 3 months, and i didn’t get any problems, as it also has the great features like, it has a OLED screen which are generally brighter and vivid. It has a faster WI-FI and significantly more standby time. A good HD 720p Video playback on your HD TV through HDMI cable. And a High-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector) gives the faster data transfer from another device.

But if you just surf the internet, there are lots more competitor for the cell phones, like iphone, galaxy ace, xperia arc, n 97 , DEFY etc. this phones have the great capabilities, they are good at their own way, like now if you want a complete gaming phone I would suggest you to buy xperia arc rather than any other phone even though there are many features in other because it is your specification, if you follow it then off course you’ll get the right phone, rather than just searching the features on internet and buy it that way.