Thread: Videocalling settings through skype in E5

Videocalling settings through skype in E5

Hello, I have Nokia E5-00, I want to make a video call, but I don’t know how to make it? Are there any setting to do first for making calls? In my phone there is a front camera also, I don’t use it anyway, but if suppose i have in the call menu "video call" and would like to use it with Skype. But skype didn’t provide any such option for doing calls. Can anyone knows how to use it? Any advice?

Re: Videocalling settings through skype in E5

Yeah, it’s true you can make a video call to any of your contact, but you should know that can’t make the video call without 3G connection, skype is best software that serves you good ways for interacting with the people, it is the software that provides the facility to do things together whenever you’re apart from your near one’s. you can send text, make a call and, and video call too, but I think in its previous version video calling was not there. You should try the new version.

If you are using skype on your phone, to start with, it is free to use but the facility that provide is lesser than the paid software, it is also the reason of yours as you are not able to get any such option for making video calls. If you pay a little, you can do more things in various different way and most importantly with more people, the paid version provides call phones, access the internet through the WI-FI.

The most important thing for making the video call is the faster internet connection , as you can use the skype through the windows as well as through the mobile phone as what you need, Nokia E5 good cell as it makes lots of new things including video calls. The basic reason is either you have are using older version of skype or there is some fault in the software, you can simply try the new version as it also gives the facility for sharing the high quality videos.

If you want to use the skype, than actually I don’t have the proper idea for using it , but there is some another software too that does the same, in fact I would recommend you to use VoIP application “Fring”. It is the new software that comes with the facility to video chat with contact that you have one Skype too. It uses the Skype API from your mobile. The thing that makes it different, is that the other user doesn’t have to be on their mobile you can video call from your mobile to someone on their desktop and vice versa.

You can use this software through your desktop too, I have the idea about how to use it with the PC, some steps you have to follow, firstly open the skype then click on the tools that you’ll find on the top of the window, in that click on t the option under the tools menu. In that click video, it’ll be colored as blue. Check the check boxes next to enable skype video. After that test the webcam and don’t forget to save the setting. Making a video call is simple, You can select the contact from the list and then select video once you are in the call.