Thread: Nokia E7 crashing continuously

Nokia E7 crashing continuously

I have Nokia E7, and so far I was not having any problem with it, but recently I just found that it is just crash, it shutdown itself often and didn’t start back , but while I surf the net using 3G modem on my laptop it switches on. And when it switch on it gives white screen so what should I do now? Shall I give it to service center or is there any other way for solving these? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia E7 crashing continuously

Don’t worry about that it’s the normal behavior while the phone crashes. But it would be the best idea if you have warranty periods remaining, you should consult the service center, they’ll only serve you the better services. Otherwise if you can do the software update if you have the internet connection at your place, it would install a new versions software to your phone, I had heard about hard reset also, but I don’t have proper idea about that, in that you have to press 2 to 3 buttons together and It’ll start wiping out the data and make it factory default.

You can always go to the service center but the thing is that they’ll charge you more that the normal repairing shops. You haven’t mentioned how your phone actually crashed, according to that there is different solution, as my friend also has the same cell as you he got crashes during the navigation on maps, and he simply uninstall the software and re install it, and his problem was solved. You can try to update the software that might help you.

If you are not getting any idea about the problem you can go to the nearest repairing shop and easily flash your mobile, but you will lost everything from your phone as it wipes out everything from the cell while it installs the new operating system to the mobile phone. If you know the process to flash the mobile you can do it by yourself too. But for that you need a high connection internet because it needs for downloading the associated files for your mobile phone, otherwise it will takes more time, and sometime it leads to crashes there also, so before doing that make sure you have nice connection.

You should try to set your cell to factory default, it will make all the setting to its default and you previous settings will be wiped out. This is not the surest way but you can try it out as I have done this when I go some problem to my cell, and it works, but I am not sure about the crashes. As the last option you can flash out the cell in that also you’ll lose all your data.