Thread: Front button not working properly in Nokia e90

Front button not working properly in Nokia e90

I have purchased last month nokia E90 When the last time I charged my from then the front buttons not working properly. For example, I cannot free the lock the keyboard when I push the green button (for the start of a call) and see the most recent calls on the screen to change the function assigned to the button above. Also the time of choosing a phone without going to the recording of voice! How I can fix this problem?! If anyone know this problem please tell me give some advice that what should I do ?

re: Front button not working properly in Nokia e90

I would like to suggest you since you have a backup of your data and passwords for software and system files. I would start with * # 7370 # this would reset the device to factory setting specifications. Then I would use the Ovi Suite I am giving you the link where it is available http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...taller_ALL.exe. After installation you will turn off your phone for one minute. Then I’m sure you will able to solve your front button problem but if this does not solve your function keys, and then you have to take or send to a Nokia service center.

Definitely it’s not a hardware problem. I have not checked my version, however, but a firmware update could fix it. Meanwhile you can cancel the copy / paste holding the menu key to open the Task Manager and then select the application is running. That makes it back to where it was, with the copy / paste out. Not perfect, but I have been used this method and finally I fixed this issue. That’s why I want I want to suggest you that you should do this method at least once. I am sure if it is not related your hardware. Then it will be solve. Other you will have to service center.

I have got your problem. Definitely I’ll help you. As you describe your problem it is not related your hard ware. First you should be updating your phone software because sometime it automatically is corrupt the software. So first thing your require the updation. You would go on nokia site and download the software. And install in your phone. If you unable to download this problem then you can go to the mobile repair shopkeeper. At least once you should format your phone and then install again fresh software. May be your phone is affected with the virus; I am sure if you do this your problem will be solve.

I think you upgraded to the most recent firmware. I had to do it like thrice to work. Is set nearly two keys simultaneously. Most of the annoying thing, but I hope this is the only problem I have just had with her. I am even afraid to go online and listen to him. But I know the solution of your problem. I had also faced same problem but I did some steps then it is solved. So first I’ve read about this problem this cause by the virus. Therefore you should full format of your phone. Then now again install all software in your phone. If still problem exist in your phone then you should send your E90 to NOKIA authorized service center that is able to repair it.

I have the similar issue with mine. I recognized that the power button did not work last a couple of months. The button itself does not work; therefore I had to go into the settings to alter the profile. It was working until a couple of days when the battery lost, so now I can not find it to boot. I know where I can take to get it fixed here in the U.S. I bought it off eBay a couple of years, and still I have the contacts saved on it. I read some comments online about people having the same problem. Some say the power button cable has rusted from moisture. That’s why my front button is not working. So my suggestion is that you should do like me.