Thread: What is the way to reset the sd card password on mobile phone.

What is the way to reset the sd card password on mobile phone.

Hi, I have a very strange issue, as i had maintained a password to lock the phone so that nobody will have admission to the phone, as it contained some useful data. But the crisis is that when I tried to open the phone lock password that did not accept the password I have tried various time but it won’t let me to access the phone and it will stop the phone and I not able to open. I have also tried removing the SIM card and then attempt to reconnect, but it was not working. I just wanted to try something besides out of the box because it lets me throw the device.

Re: What is the way to reset the sd card password on mobile phone.

I have got the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to download the Fexplorer software before connecting the mobile. First install the software on your mobile and after that go to the C folder and under that you will get the file called the mmcstore. The mmcstore is used to restore the password that are you’re created on your mobile. Go to the mmcstore file and after that convert this file as .text and then open it. Now open this file you will get this file on notepad and after that on here you will get the all password and username detail. I hope this will help you.

I had a password on the phone that I happened to be forgotten I have tried many remember but as if in my mind remembering or trying various combination's, but no good can someone please help me overcome this situation by conducting all things possible, but please use or help. I also tried removing the SIM card off the phone and then again on the phone that took some time and then rebooted. After that I have entered the * 2767 * 2878 #, because this phone back and was in the right way without any password protected.

While doing this understand the all terms and privacy before entering the procedure of puk/puk2. Enter the puk/puk2 password 3 times and after that you won’t get the access. Now call the customer care to recover the password. To change the PIN you have to go to the section where it was standard procedure for the function must be enabled. The phone lock provisions say you apply a combination of eight digits and each time you start the phone asks for the password. The default password is 00000000. The privacy menu is used to hide from view videos and images and SMS on your mobile. To view this hit the ok and after that save the issue and after that type the PIN to hide the folder again.

If you saved a password on your mobile phone then becomes a problem if you have forgotten the password. You have to contact customer service to obtain information from them or you can try to connect the mobile phone to PC via Bluetooth or data cable. After that try to access resources from it and then find the file consisting of the password is present. So now remove the SIM card and reboot the phone and connect the phone to the computer and see if the password is disabled or not. You can also try to download several programs available to remove the password of the phone.

I had the same issue on mine system as well and I have tried lots of suggestion to solve mine issue but none of them are used to solve mine issue. But after that time mine friend suggest me to format the SD card and so that i can solve your issue. I have tried to format mine SD card and it worked for me, after formatting I can access the all things on mine mobile but after formatting I won’t get the any data on SD card. So I would like to suggest you the following steps if above solution doesn’t help. I hope this will help you.