Thread: How to save sent messages on Nokia 6700 slide?

How to save sent messages on Nokia 6700 slide?

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I am having Nokia 6700 slide. I am repeating again I wanted to save sent text messages on the phone of mine. I have gone through the user guide but I was unable to find out anything which I can use to fix the problem of mine. Let me know if you are having any possible solution to fix the problem of mine. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to save sent messages on Nokia 6700 slide?

Looking at the requirement which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I am suggesting following thing which would be useful to get the requirement of yours. You should go for Menu and then go for Messaging and scroll down for Options. Into Options menu you need to look for the Settings . now you have to search for the folder where you will have the option to get the requirement of yours.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Well I have used the instruction which you have mentioned in the post of yours. It did not worked me at all. Now I am totally not having any idea why I am unable to get the requirement of mine. Let me know if you are having any other possible solution to get the requirement of mine. any way again I wanted to say thanks a lot for the prompt replies.

I am suspecting that this particular problem is happening due to pending error into phone memory. So I recommend that you should do a soft reset and see whether it is working or not. You should press *#7380# from the keypad of the phone of yours. well it will clear all the pending error from the phone memory. However it will not remove any data from the phone memory so you did not require to worry about the same.

If soft reset is seems to failing in this situation then you need to perform a hard reset on the device of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should perform hard reset and see whether it is working or not. I am suggesting that you should press *#7370# and simply press yes for the confirmation. You should back up the data before doing Hard reset and also you should restore the back up the data once You have completed with the same.

I have seen various cases where this particular problem is happening due to firmware issue. Well I recommend that you should go for firmware upgrade. You should download and installed the Nokia Software Updater on the computer. You should connect your phone with Computer and launch the NSU on the system of yours. NSU would search for the firmware of the latest version and installed the same on the device of yours. Make sure that you have back up the data from the phone memory because all the data would be erased in the process of the firmware upgrade. Once you have finished with process you can restore the backup on the device of yours.

If any of the above mentioned solution are not working for you then you should visit the Nokia Service Center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that device of yours should not have any physical damage. If there is any physical damage then service warranty would be void. Also you should carry the invoice details regarding the purchase of the mobile at the time of the visiting the service center.