Thread: Unable to save sent text messages on the Nokia 3510

Unable to save sent text messages on the Nokia 3510

I am having Nokia 3510. Well I am really love the look and feel of the phone of mine. I have noticed that I am unable to save the save the sent text message on the phone of mine. I am unable to find out why this particular problem is occurring on the phone of yours. let me know if you are having any suggestion to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to save sent text messages on the Nokia 3510

I am suggesting the following steps which you can use to fix the problem of yours. You should go for Menu and then go for Messaging and then go for Message Settings. You will see a folder which is named as Text Message. In that particular folder you will be able to save the text message on the phone of yours. I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem of yours.

Looking at the matter which you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should do a soft reset on the phone of yours. Well you should press *#7380# from the keypad. The Soft reset is basically used for clearing all the error from the phone memory. It will not remove any data from the phone memory so that you can did not worry about the data which you have stored on the phone memory.

I am suggesting that you should try with Hard reset and see whether it is working or not. Well you should press *#7370# and press Yes for the confirmation of process. The hard reset removes all the data from the phone memory so you should back up the data before doing hard reset on the device of yours. Once you have done with the hard reset you should restore the backup the data on the phone memory. I am hoping that the hard reset will help you to solve the problem of yours.

I think the problem which you have mentioned over here is being happening due to firmware issue of the device of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should do a firmware upgrade on the phone of yours. You should do back up the data before doing the firmware upgrade. Why because all the data would be erased from the phone memory. Once you have completed with the firmware upgrade process you can restore the data on the phone memory.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution worked for you or not. If you are unable to get rid out of this particular problem. If your answer is no then I am suggesting that you visit the service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage on the device why because you will not get the benefit of service warranty due to this particular matter.