Thread: Nokia 7210 supernova Shutdown automatically

Nokia 7210 supernova Shutdown automatically

I am Nokia 7210 supernova. From past couple days I am having a particular issue with this particular phone of mine. well I have found that the phone of mine is being shutdowns suddenly while I am listening music on the phone of mine. I am totally clueless why this particular problem is occurring on the phone of mine. Let me know if you are aware of the anything relevant to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nokia 7210 supernova Shutdown automatically

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should go for Soft Reset and see whether it is working or not. In order to soft reset you need to press *#7380# keys on the Nokia phone of yours. it will simple clear the all the errors which are pending into phone memory. It will not erase any information from the phone memory so that you did not require to worry about the data which you have stored on the phone memory of yours.

If hard reset is failing to fix the problem of yours then I am suggesting that you should go for hard reset. In order to hard reset you need to press *#7370# on the keypad of yours. after pressing the same you should press yes for the confirmation. Well make sure that you have back up that data before doing the hard reset why because hard reset erases all the information from the phone memory. After doing the hard reset you should backup all the data on the phone memory.

I think the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to firmware issue of the device of yours. Well I recommend that you should upgrade the firmware with the latest version. Well you should back up all the data from the phone memory before doing firmware upgrade. Because all the data which is stored on the phone memory would be deleted after doing the firmware upgrade. After doing the firmware upgrade you can restore the back up on the phone of yours.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to hardware issue of the device. So I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center and claim for service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours is not having any physical damage. If the device of yours having physical damage then the service warranty which you are looking for would be void.

Nokia 7210 supernova Shutdown automatically

I have Nokia 7210 supernova. From past couple days I am having a particular issue with this particular phone of mine. well I have found that the phone of mine is being shutdowns in every 10 sec after i switch on it is asked for activate flight Profile i press any yes or no it will on for 10 sec after 10 sec again its shut down Let me know if you are aware of the anything relevant to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

I think that there is only one option for you and that is to hard reset your phone. To do that just press on/off + * + 3 buttons and this will reset your phone. This is important to take the backup of all your important data from your phone as this may erase all data from your phone.

Dear ceesar thanx for supporting i did as per ur suggesation but the problem is not yet resolved

If this does not help you then the best way for you is to go to the Nokia care and ask them the same. They are the best to tell you the exact solution for this.