Thread: Configuration settings for Nokia C5-00

Configuration settings for Nokia C5-00

I happened to commit a small mistake from my side actually I just happened to delete the gprs configuration settings of my phone and so right now I am unable to get the gprs configuration settings back for my phone. I did try calling my service provider for the configuration settings but then also I did not get anything from there as well. I tried and checked whether I could find any manual configurations in the phone but no not even there, so where else can I find it? Do you all know any good method for that then please do suggest me I am in the need of solution.

Re: Configuration settings for Nokia C5-00

Well sorry to say but there is no manual way by which you would be able to get the configuration settings back in your phone, your service provider is the only one who can give you the configuration settings in order to access the internet so do try doing that who knows you might get it as well. Why don’t you try and change the service provider of your phone and see if you get the necessary gprs configuration settings for your phone. Try that method as well who knows you might get lucky somewhere.

Yes I have done that and you will not believe me but I have changed several service providers to get out of such issue. Still no result for me whenever I am trying to access any website the only message that I get is the no network available. I don’t know what’s wrong with the service providers, guys I really need your some help in such problem. Only you can help me in such case please do provide me some solutions as soon as possible.

One such solution that you can try is that go to your service providers website and from there you can send the settings to your phone via. Text message. So go ahead and try with the suggestions that I have given the settings will get received on your phone and you will have to do a reboot of your phone, that will do the trick for you, so go ahead and try out the solutions that I have given here and I am sure it will work out for you. Let me know if that works or not.

Thanks for all the information that you shared it here I am really very sorry but that also did not help me much. I did try the last suggestion of yours and in spite of that it did really not work, so what’s the use of that suggestion. Anyways you all did took some efforts for helping me in my issue so I really appreciate that thanks for the response that you have given. Appreciate your efforts for solving the issue for me.