Thread: Nokia C5-00 security code not getting accepted

Nokia C5-00 security code not getting accepted

Its been three months since I have brought this phone I really have no complains with the working of the phone. I have a small issue that I need to discuss it with you. Well the problem is that I had decided to sue the security code for my phone and recently I decided to change the security code for my phone and now it is not accepting the new security code for my phone. so for the majority of the time my phone does stays idle and I have nothing to do until the call comes and I have to accept it and rest I cannot do anything, I need to get out of this so can you tell me what should I do in such situation. Your advice will be really helpful for me.

Re: Nokia C5-00 security code not getting accepted

Have you tried with the default security code for your phone, if you haven’t then for a change give the default security code for your phone i.e.12345 see if that gets accepted or not. If still it is not getting accepted then it is better to show it off to the Nokia care center and let them solve the problem for you, I think they might be knowing some tricks with which you will be able to get back the accepted security code. This is what the accurate solution and the suggestion that I can give it you. Hope you liked it.

I would advice you to visit the nokialockcode website and enter your 15 digit imei number of your phone and that will solve the issue for you. So do visit that website and I am sure you will be getting some solution out of it. I have personally tried it once and I was able to get the correct security code from there. So that’s what I would like to recommend it to you, hope you have got the necessary suggestion for the problem.

Hey even I had the same problem with my nokia phone some days ago and hence I thought of sharing the solution with you all. First go to the settings and from there security, go to security level. Now in that change it from none to memory. You will be asked for a code then you will have to enter the default code 12345. Now go to the access code and enter the 12345 code. Now if you need to change the security code then enter whatever digit you want to enter. Please do try this method and I am quite sure it will give you some good results.

Ok I will definitely look at it. As such I don’t think so that method will be effective for me because the default code will not work in my case and I think that will be not at all helpful. I will try my luck with the above method and see if I am able to get something out of it. As such I am really stuck in a mess because its been many days since I have not operated my phone. So lets hope that this problem does gets solved as fast as possible.