Thread: Nokia C5-00 taking longer time to start

Nokia C5-00 taking longer time to start

These days I have been noticing that Nokia C5-00 is taking longer time to startup then the usual time it takes to get started, so why is that so? Sometimes the phone refuses to startup after the vibration mode. Really strange behavior shown by the phone and this behavior I am noticing from the pats one week, so that’s when I decided to report this strange behavior with you all. So what do you have to say about these problems please do comment.

re: Nokia C5-00 taking longer time to start

Have you tried updating your phone or installed a new software in the phone? If any of the case is true then please let me know so that I can answer out the query for you and accordingly give you the required solutions. So do reply fast as I am waiting for your response since your suggestion does count for us so that we can look at your problem. I know instead of giving solutions i am reverting back the question for you but do answer it.

Yes I just recently updated my phone and installed a new version of the software for my phone via. The ovi store of my phone. so is that the reason why my phone takes so much time to just start? If that is so then please inform me as I will think over it and try finding some other suggestions for my problem. So what else do you have to say about my problem do reply it fast as I am waiting for the suggestions that you are going to give it to me.

I think the problem occurred while updating the software in your phone and hence that is causing the problem that you are facing right now. So do one thing plug your phone to the computer and then try reinstalling the old version of the firmware that you were having in the phone. See if that makes any difference in the working. However if your phone memory is almost full then make sure that you flush out the unwanted memory from the phone and then check if the phone starts quickly or not. So that’s what I have got for you make sure you implement it accordingly.

I think it is better to report the phone to the service center of the nokia and they will advice you accordingly for the necessary suggestion for the problem. They will probably reflash the phone and give it you so there’s a new phone for you. If your phones comes under warranty then I think they will give the service free of cost. So that’s the last option in case if none of the solution is working for you. I hope you have got the necessary information that you were looking for.

Thanks for the advice I will make sure that I reinstall the old version of the firmware for my phone and see how it works well or not. Thanks for all the suggestions that you have shared it with me. if none of your solutions did not work for me then nokia care center is a obvious choice for me. So thanks for all the suggestions that you have shared it with me here appreciate your efforts for solving the issue for me.