Thread: Software trouble in Nokia 5130

Software trouble in Nokia 5130

My name is denzel. I have Nokia 5130 xpress music. I am using my phone from last dew months. My phone has a problem which I am not able to understand. It appears to be blank every three minutes and sometimes even it blanks out faster when I listen to the music or watching videos. To remove this problem, I tried to upgrade my phone using the Nokia updater and it gives some error message such as: trouble retrieving information and no device detected. I just don’t understand what is the problem. Please help.

Re: Software trouble in Nokia 5130

Look, this problem can also occur due to your phone memory getting full with many messages present in it. This may happen if more than 500 messages are present in your phone. If possible, delete those messages and try to update. After updating successfully, go to restore factory setting and restore all. This will completely restore the phone to the factory state. May this help you?

Do one thing, switch off your phone and just check whether it is switching ON by its own. Try this without inserting the memory card. If the problem solves, then it is the fault of your memory card. Format your card if possible but you might lose some of your data. Then connect your charger to your cell phone and if it remains on with the charger, then the battery might be causing the problem.

There are many reasons for appearing your screen to be blank. Over charging is also one of the problems causing damage to your screen. It doesn’t matter which cell phone you have. There is a limited for charging your phone. When this time exceeds, you may lose your battery life or it creates some problem to your screen. It can also damage your battery and finally changing your battery is the only solution.

Try to use default phone security code first to remove restrictions. The default phone code is 12345.. If this doesn’t works, you need to reset your phone with master code. The master code is basically specific to your handset and is generated using the 15 digit IMEI number. You can find your IMEI number underneath of battery or by typing *#06# into the phone keypad.