Thread: Nokia C7 predictive text not working

Nokia C7 predictive text not working

I have my predictive text feature enabled in Nokia C7. Then also I have some issues while typing message in it. While entering some message in the nokia C7 my input text window crashes. I have checked out my firmware version fo the phone and the version is the latest. So I think that cannot be an issue here. What do you all think what can be the issue here. Guys I really need some quick solution from you so please do provide me some of them, I am waiting for your help.

Re: Nokia C7 predictive text not working

Well the solution is quite simple just try resetting the predictive text dictionary in your phone and I think that will do the trick for you. See there has to be some problem with the dictionary itself and hence I think it would be better to get started with the fresh start so go ahead and reset the predictive text dictionary in your phone that will be of immense help for you. So go ahead with the trick and let me know if that solutions works for you or not.

Hey thanks for your quick and the prompt reply. I appreciate your answer but sorry to say that I don’t know how to reset the predictive text dictionary, so I was hoping that you all could help me out with the problem. I hope you will not mind doing that. Till that time I will also try and look for the solutions in the internet also, lets see if I am able to get something out of it. If possible then do reply as fast as possible, I am waiting for your response.

Yes I will surely help you with this one as well. Well what I want to say is that try and look for a good file browser such as Y-Browser, ActiveFile, X-plore, etc. now once you have it then with the help of that go and delete the following folder C:\Predic, I mean the entire directory. Having done that now reboot the phone that will solve the problem for you. The entire predict dictionary will be new and you can try with a fresh start. Hope this was useful for you.

See if none of the solutions did not work for you then it is better to take your phone to the nokia care center and ask them to flash your phone they will do that necessary thing and from that you will be able to get with the fresh new start and hence I think that’s of good help for you. So go ahead and I am sure it will be of immense help for you, so do take your phone to the care centre and let me know if your problem is solved or not.

Hey thanks for the trick buddy resetting the predictive text dictionary did really work for me now it is working really very well for me and I am really happy with the response that I have got here, so thanks a lot for that I am really very happy with the outcome now my dictionary is really working good and it is not giving me such issues like the one that I was facing earlier. Appreciate your efforts for the same.