Thread: Call Drops in Nokia C7

Call Drops in Nokia C7

Well there has been some problem with my Nokia C7. Well the problem is with the voice drops. I have noticed that after upgrading to the firmware V14.002 I have noticed that there has been several call drops with the current phone that I am having. The frequency of the call drops have really increased now I really don’t know what to do in such situation. I also did a search in the internet about the problem but I did not get any solutions for it as well. So that’s why I have come here please do suggest me some solutions. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Call Drops in Nokia C7

I think so it’s a network problem and I think you must better try switching to the different network and see if you are getting the same problem there also. I think the problem is with the sim card that you are using and hence I think you must get it replaced as early as possible. So that’s my suggestion for you do work on it and I am sure it will really bring some difference in the working of the phone that you are having. Just a small suggestion from my side hope it helps you.

No I really don’t think so it’s a sim card issue it is the problem of the software or the latest firmware that you have added for your phone, so basically what you have to do in such situation is that remove the battery hold the power button for some short duration say 15 seconds then place the battery again and then switch on the phone and then see if it is working or not, just a temporary solution for you to work on it. I think it will be of good use to you, so just try it and let me know if that works or not.

Why don’t you switch to the old version of the firmware that you are using. You can get the old version iof the firmware from the computer and then install it accordingly in your phone, so that’s what I am saying do plug in your phone with the system and connect it accordingly and install the old version of the firmware again. I think the problem started after the new installation of the firmware and hence such issue it would not be a problem to get back to the old firmware, unless a new update is up for the release.

See if none of your problems are getting solved by the suggestions above then do take your phone to the nearest nokia care center and they will solve the issue for you. So that’s what I am saying and I am sure that you will get the solution that you were looking for by visiting that care centre. That s the last option that you can try out here if none of the above solutions are working for you. So do try having a talk with them and see what they are saying.

Ok thanks for all the suggestions and the advice that you have given, I will do take my phone to the nearest nokia center and see to it that the problem gets solved there itself. Anyways thanks for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue and I am very happy with the response thtat I have got here for my problem, so a big thanks to all of you. Frankly speaking I was not expecting so much number of Reponses.