Thread: Improper time displayed on Nokia 6280

Improper time displayed on Nokia 6280

I am suing the Nokia Mobile phone and using the same from last few days. Actually I have purchased the Nokia 6280 and I am facing an unusual problem with this phone and I don’t know why this is happening. Actually whenever I am setting the time of the phone then I am being viewed the proper one but as soon as exit it the time again becomes to 00.00.00 and this remains forever. I really don’t know how I can solve this problem and how I can get this rectified. Please help me out in this one and provide a proper solution over the same.

Re: Improper time displayed on Nokia 6280

Well the Actual problem that you must be getting with this phone is due to the software of the phone and I thing you need to update the same as soon as possible because unless you do it you will not get the proper response from the same. I hope that doing the same will help you because once the software is updated then altogether the platform becomes as it is not been used or you are using the same first time and here now you will not get any complaints regarding the time.

One question that comes in my mind again and again that if the time is wrong then what about the date is the same is proper or you are getting from it also. Please let me know about it because it will help me to craft a solution for and that too an effective one. But till then I want you to get into the time settings and there you will find option called date time settings so enter there and then see to it that you are inserting the appropriate settings in the same. I can assure you that doing the same will get you the appropriate result.

If the issue is not recovering then I want you to just visit the Nokia care as soon as possible and then let them know the problem of yours because once the same is done then you will not have to do anything since each and every problem will be undertaken by the Nokia officials itself. I hope that you getting my point because Nokia is the only option that I feel is left for you and they will definitely allow you to get rid of the problem and the problem will not be repeated in future.

What I want you to do in this case is that just enter the settings and then you need to enter in the menu and then select the clock and then sate and time option and then set the clock for auto update. I am sure if you are doing this then you will not get any of the problem what so ever. Hope you are able to understand what I am saying in short I want to say enter the proper settings as soon as possible and solve the issue.