Thread: Nokia 2700 classic is not starting up

Nokia 2700 classic is not starting up

I am suing the Nokia 2700 from last few months and this mobile was really doing well for me but suddenly I am not able to start the same I mean yesterday night it automatically turned off and I was not able to turn it on again I don’t know what really went wrong here but I was not able to solve this issue and not having any Idea how to deal with it. Please help me out of this one as soon as possible because currently I am suing my brother’s cell phone and I want mine back again.

Re: Nokia 2700 classic is not starting up

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that just remove the back cover of the phone and then you have to remove the battery and then also the Sim and memory card. After that you need to keep the phone idle as it is for few minutes and then after a specific period of time I want you to just try and insert the sim again and put the battery back and then you have to close the cover. I hope that you are getting what I am saying and you have to give a final chance by pressing the on/off button I am sure that you will get the proper result here.

If the phone is not starting at all then I want you to just see whether the battery which you are using is the one that causing you the issues here. So what I want you to do here is that just try and insert the battery of the same model but of another phone and then see how things goes I am sure that doing the same will help you out in this one and also will allow you to get prepare for the future.

Well the problem that you are getting here is due to the phone only or there might be an error in the software also. So what I want to do here is that just try and get the work done from the experts itself and to do it I want you to visit the nokia care and then place a complaint over there regarding the same I hope that if you are doing this then you will definitely get the approx help from the same ia m sure you are getting my point