Thread: Application working slow on Nokia C7

Application working slow on Nokia C7

I bought a new Nokia C7. I have used it for almost 4 months and now-a-days it’s getting slower. My friends are saying that it’s because of full memory card consumption. But I have hardly used some memory. I changed my memory card and inserted a new one which is completely empty but still the same problem occurs. Also when I want to uninstall some applications it takes too long for it to do. Please suggest me some solutions.

Re: Application working slow on Nokia C7

Installing many applications together such as software’s, games etc may slow down the speed of your cell phone. The capacity of your phone may be very less to handle too many applications. Your phone might not be as good as latest models. Try to uninstall most of the applications or else if possible format your memory card. After formatting or uninstalling switch off your phone and switch it on again. May this solve your problem?

Your phone memory can also be responsible for slowing down the speed of your phone. There are several people who have kept thousands of messages in their phone memory so that those messages can be stored for as long as possible. Try to save all your messages in your memory card if possible because as long as you keep messages in your phone memory your phone will never speed up. Try this as far as possible. If this doesn’t work try out to reset your phone memory by going to the Menu, Settings, go to Phone, Phone management, select Factory settings and then restore. This will restore all the phone settings, but not delete any personal data.

Hey buddy, do you use internet or surf on any kind of internet sites very much on your mobile phone. Surfing through your phone saves many internet files, temporary files, history, and cookies in your phone memory. Deleting these details’s may fasten your phone. For this: Go to menu, Web, choose options, clear privacy data and select all. This will remove all the data present in your phone memory.

Browsing internet from your phone is amazing but you must take care of that after all it is internet. Various viruses and malwares can enter into your phone while browsing. Viruses can also be the reason for slowing down the speed of your phone. Don’t use any mobile antivirus because there are no updates available to mobile antivirus. Daily scan your phone with the help of the antivirus from the computer. This can help you.