Thread: Fan of Dell Alienware M17x R2 remains on constantly

Fan of Dell Alienware M17x R2 remains on constantly

I have the Dell Alienware M17x R2 with me and everything is working very fine with me and I just loved using it. Now the problem is that I am just wondering if the fans on my system suppose to be on constantly or not. Even when the system is idle I would see that the fan is turned on and the fan remains constantly on. I have noticed that the fan never stops. Please do get back to me on this.

Re: Fan of Dell Alienware M17x R2 remains on constantly

I just had a look at the question I found it very weird. What I mean to say is that the fan to which you are referring should actually always remain on and there should not be any problem at all. I also say that I guess that you must be referring to the fans which should be always running when the system is on but looking at the question I assume that the issue is with the speed of the fans. So for that reason what you need to do is that you need to adjust the fan speed by using the customizable program someone made.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given and would say that this is something that I was looking out for. I would say that this is the actual the real problem that I am facing.Also I would say that I will definitely work on the solution that is being provided to me and would say that I hope it will work for me.I think that once I use them then my problem will be solved immediately.Also at the same time I would urge you to provide me with some other solutions as well as it will help me to solve the problem.

Even I would agree with the solutions that is begin provided to you and would say that once you use them to solve the problem that you are currently facing. Also apart from that I would also want to know the temperatures of the CPU or the GPU as even they might be the one who are causing the problems.And if that is so then you just need to see how to lower down the temperatures that will help you to have a stable fan speed.