Thread: Nokia E7 is not copying birthday details in calendar

Nokia E7 is not copying birthday details in calendar

Hello to all my friends on this forum, I have come here with some error in my new Nokia E7, that’s the reason I am writing here. Previously I was using Nokia N900 I transferred all my contact from n900 to E7. The contact information was containing the birthdays of my friends, but when I transferred contact I didn’t transferred the birthday list in calendar. Can anyone tell how this happened? Please help me with this guys, I am not able to see any birthday reminder. Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Nokia E7 is not copying birthday details in calendar

Hello, I gave gone through to your post, I am feeling glad to inform you that I have one solution for you which can help you to come out of this. Just go to this path, go to contact>option> edit>add detail, using this options you can add additional information to the contact. Also you can add your face book friend to your contact list. When you will insert the detail, birthday of all your friend will automatically go into calendar. All the best!

Hello I have seen your problem. I just wanted to say that the above information perfectly true for the new entries, but as per my knowledge it will not work for the transferred contact detail. Well in that case you must ask the Nokia care support, they will give you the appropriate way for this. Or the option is you do the manual entry for every single contact as per your requirement. Or the other method is that you can also insert birthday directly into the calendar. All the Best!

Hello, I am completely agreed with above post but as you are using E7, it might possible that you may have some different feature for that. I am not 100% sure, but when in editing mode there is last option for synchronization of contact, you have private public or none options. Among this you select private option then it might be able to solve your problem. Just try this and enjoy the technology.

Hello fiends, thanks a lot for your help. After reading your post I can conclude that this problem is not that big. After reading all your post I have tried all the possible ways but nothing is working for me. so I have finally decided to do the manual entries of the birthday, because when I talked with Nokia care they told me that this cell phone doesn’t have that option. Anyways thanks for the reply, I appreciate you all to write solution on this forum. Enjoy the technology.