Thread: Toshiba 10.1”Inch Regza tablet specification.

Toshiba 10.1”Inch Regza tablet specification.

Hello guys I am planning to buy tablet because I need many PC application most of the time, so as we know this would be the best replacement. But to buy that guys I need your suggestions first what are the system specification and which OS is installed on this tablet I have also heard about the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 but I like Toshiba products much, so guys if you know anything about this tablet please post here.

Re: Toshiba 10.1”Inch Regza tablet specification.

Dude it has the latest Android OS i.e. Android 3.0 Honeycomb, it has 10.1-inch LCD. And interesting feature is it has “Adaptive Display” for the better contrast in the sunlight as well. It’s resolution is 1280x800. Tegra 2 (1GHz) of CPU with 1GB RAM. Now all coming tablets has almost same features but I liked this more because of adaptive display so we can use it anywhere, well that’s a;; I know about this tablet.

Yeah even I liked that Adaptive display thing, and resolution is also very good on this particular tablet. And it has 16GB of internal memory i.e. quite enough I guess for businessmen. And it got 5Mp rear Camera and quite 2MP camera for the front side. It got battery life though it’s around 7 hours in working process. IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth for internet connection. And interfaces are HDMI, SD, miniUSB, USB.

Unfortunately, Toshiba AT300 is neither thin which measures 177 x 273 x 15.8 mm weighing 765g and it costs around 700 US $. It released in Japan with ¥60,000. The AT300 Regza is the first tablet from the Toshiba that runs on Android OS 3.0 Honeycomb, This tablet has the Connect application which is used to connect to the other devices like phones, TVs, laptops, smart phones, Blu-ray or other players Toshiba Regza media.

Really very impressive, but this tablet will be launched in Japan first and that will be in the late June. So still there is time left, and I heard that it will be launched in the US till the end of the July or in the start of August. But till that time quad core tablets like Sony vaio s1 will be launched and I guess that will be having more advanced features so mate you are waiting for it, I think you should buy Sony that time.

Hey guys thanks a lot for giving so much detailed specification and features about the Toshiba 10.1”Inch Regza tablet. And thanks for telling me release time of this tablet because I will be in Japan in the end of the June. So I am definitely going with this tablet. Well from specification it’s clear that Toshiba didn’t compromised in any of the features. Anyways, thanks a lot guys for posting so quickly and giving me the specification of tablet.