Thread: Why there are less color available in Nokia E7

Why there are less color available in Nokia E7

Hello everyone, I wanted ask one question to all about the Nokia cell phone. I am planning to buy new Nokia E7 on my birthday next week. I am not able to understand why there is the color issue in Nokia E7; I mean to say why there is no option for color in this cell phone. When I seen the phone there is only silver color is available, but I wanted to buy dark grey. I am not able to understand why this is happening, while in other countries this cell phone is available with many different colors. Can anyone tell me why?

Re: Why there are less color available in Nokia E7

Hello I have seen your problem, as per my opinion you should concern of cell phone not of color, but then too everyone have their own choice, and it seems like that you have great fond of dark grey color. Maybe Nokia seem to make limited offerings initially in some markets. Another option is just buy it online from nokia website; there you will get as per your requirement. You can also but from other reputed shopping website also.

Yes I am completely agreed with the above question, I am also searching for the same phone with different color except silver color. It seem like that officially in different countries, there is different colors are available, but why Nokia doing this with India only. It seems like that they don’t care about the business in India. I think we must leave this phone due to color and must post this on nokia official website. Let us do something guys.

Guys I have an alternative option, we can buy this cell phone from any other country. Nokia provides facility that we can order cell phone from any other country. This option is quite good but there is one problem in it. If your cell phone is not from India, then Indian Nokia care center will take the warranty on them. And they will not provide us the best facility. We must let do something for this matter.

Hey guys, I have got some news for you. Due to this color issue E7 was originally listed at the cost of 29000. But since from last week the cost of this cell phone is decreased and came to 27500. And now today when I seen the latest price, the price is decreased and it came to 26000. If they provide color with many varieties, they will be able sell more phones. Deduction in price twice in two week tends to explain that E7 is not flying off the shelves.

Hello friends, I have got good news for you all. I think our step against nokia worked for us. Finally nokia has introduced new color for the Indian market, but they are not come up with dark grey color but this time they came up with blue color with different version. And another wonderful news that this blue version phone is available with the cost of 25000. So guys let’s cheers and enjoy the technology.