Thread: No Music and Radio control keys on Nokia X6 Home screen.

No Music and Radio control keys on Nokia X6 Home screen.

I have bought Nokia X6 few months back, I didn’t faced any problem with this Symbian smartphone till last week but now I am facing very annoying problem because I am not getting the Music control keys and the radio control keys on the Home screen of Nokia X6, where we get keys like fwd, play and rev. and for that I have to open my music player. If anybody have faced this problem please help me out. It’s really very annoying for me.

Re: No Music and Radio control keys on Nokia X6 Home screen.

I have exactly the same problem with my Nokia 5800 which I have bought few years back, I have upgraded it to V40 and after few days I started facing this problem. Music keys was new feature added but now it has also disappeared. Restarting the phone does not work. Is there a method to delete a corrupted file folder or private folder to resolve this issue? Even I am not able to see the music and radio control button.

First are you guys sure that you guys are using the contacts bar on your home screen of mobile phone. I think due to upgrading and changing some settings from the short menu these options got removed. So go to the Shortcuts screen, and there check if you guys have set the Music and Radio to the home screen or not. Then again go back to the contacts bar. Just try his out may be upgrading had made some changes on the hand set.

Hey thanks for taking concern on my query and Yes, I have contacts in selected bars, my icons on the bottom and there is "Phone" and "Contacts." Contacts bar only contacts the options bar and shortcuts and all have been selected. Before the problem occurred on my handset the options were also selected. So guys is there any other way by which this problem can be sorted out maybe by using Ovi suite or I have to go to the Nokia service center.

Hey guys it happens due to some application installing and upgrading as the above one user have upgraded the version, it’s not a big issue. I had same problem with my handset I just did a “soft” reset on my Nokia handset and the problem got solved but guys don’t forget to take backup of all the application and files and folders after reset you can re-install all the applications which you need on your handset hope it will work for you.

Hey I thought about that but I didn’t wanted to re-install all the application all over again as there are many applications are installed on my handset but after getting your post I thought that is the maybe the only solution for the problem. So I did a soft reset and then restarted my phone twice and then checked for music and radio control keys and this time everything was there. So thanks a lot for helping me out.