Thread: Need information on sony vaio c series

Need information on sony vaio c series

Hi, I am think of buying a new laptop, and I heard lots about the Sony’s VAOI’s C series’ laptops, as they are cool and also available in different bold colors. So any one can give me any suggestion about the product ? which one is best among all laptop in C series.? Or shall I go for another brand? Because I think it is too costly, are there any other can I get in that same price? Please help me out.

Re: Need information on sony vaio c series

You heard it correctly, Sony had released very bold model in C series, with different colors, but best I personally recommend is to buy 14’ laptop, because it incorporate special light transferring material, which makes it look good. The best thing about this series is like the model glows even though it is switched OFF. The material I have mentioned is available in two different colors, named orange and green. Apart from that both two all are made up of standard non light-emitting plastic.

The key specifications are not ragged. It includes an Intel Core i5-241M processor, 320GB of storage which might be not enough but optionally you can buy an external HDD. and 4GB RAM alongs with Windows 7 Home Premium. You can see the pictures of that model as well as is specification from the internet, here you can get the brochure regarding this laptops. Thus don’t worry about the product, I guarantee its better than others.

The another exciting feature includes if you order you laptop online you’re also able to opt to have switchable graphics, so you can toggle between performance and power saving modes. and we genuinely think it's a fun notebook. When I used it first the first time, I thought it was really soft and awful to type on. But it quickly becomes apparent that this is a rubber keyboard overlay to protect the laptop from young fingers.

The main attraction which I get is The integrated HDMI port which provides the High resolution output, and its USB 3.0 port gives faster data transfer. If you have a cool environment in your place then it will be good, the CPU idles at 36 Cand the system remains cool to the touch at all times. Its mouse panel is also good with the great feeling. If you check out its rating on internet it is 7 out of 10 regarding its all specifications, from its performance to its battery life and its bold color.