Thread: Unable to add BT Mail Account in Nokia E7-00

Unable to add BT Mail Account in Nokia E7-00

I have setup my Gmail and hotmail account in the nokia E7 but I am really having some problem setting up the BT mail account in my Nokia E7-00. So why is that so rest all other mail accounts are getting added in my phone why is the issue only with the BT Mail Account. Is there any way by which I would be manually adding the email account in the phone? If you really have any knowledge about then same then please do share it with me as I would be happy to get suggestions from you all. Do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: Unable to add BT Mail Account in Nokia E7-00

Well even I am one of the user who is having the same problem with my phone and my phone si the Nokia 5800, I am having a similar issue I m facing problem setting up the O2 account as well as the Gmauil account in my phone, I don’t know but I though this is the perfect place to ask the solution for the problem and hence I thought of asking the solution with you all only, so what do you all think about the solution? Do you have any methods for em then please do share it with me as well.

I am amazed that you are not aware of such a big trick, see what you have to do is while you are manually adding the email account in the phone then make sure that during the terms and the condition page you will not have to accept the terms and the conditions just select NO and you are done the email account will get successfully added in the phone, so that’s a simple trick for you I am just amazed that you were not aware of that.

I completely agree with the above user I think that’s the perfect solution to give it a try, also if still the problem exists then make sure that you have not setup any restriction policies for your mobile. So you will have to be completely aware of that have a talk with the mobile service provider about the same and ask them why there is any problem setting up the account in your phone, may be some network related issue in your phone, so hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Hey wow that really worked nice work buddy that was really awesome I really got the problem solved and now I am successfully able to set up all the three mail accounts in my phone and hence I would like to thanks you all for all the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue I was really not expecting that this solution will work with me and now when it has finally worked I am happy with the response that I have got here, so thanks a lot for that.