Thread: 10 touchscreen mobile phones for browsing in 15k

10 touchscreen mobile phones for browsing in 15k

Under Rs.15000 there is a huge array of choices available for smart phone with touch screen and all kinds of operating systems like symbian, android and blackberry. all these choices are very confusing. the symbian is the oldest operating system in the market hence is the most reliable, and ever since the android has hit the market it has taken over the public's mind like a storm, and the black berry operating system is most renounced for its stability. and the handsets offered by the manufacturers now a days.

re: 10 touchscreen mobile phones for browsing in 15k

According to me the fast processor and the signature trackball, i love it so Blackberry Curve 8520 smart phone is the phone which i suggest my friend and ever since that he is a big fan of the blackberry. It is a cheap alternative when you come to compare it to other phones under the same brand it comes with formal, intimidating looks and works well with teenage people because of the efficient processor. the Blackberry is the best phone i have seen under Rs. 15,000 it costs about Rs. 13999. Everyone knows very clearly why Blackberry smart phones are preferred over anything else.

The HTC has been able to be there because of Google's Android operating system which has so obviously changed the main stream smart phone sector of the world. I am talking about the HTC Wildfire the most impressive feature the phone has to offer is the capacitive touch screen that is the real key factor while considering the phone makes it a fast processing business phone and it costs.

the nokia e71 is another contender when it comes to symbian it is one of the most suitable for people who are interested in business phone it comes with a metallic look and a signature nokia look with a full qwerty keypad and a 3.5 megapixel cameras. the phone is a great package including the full support of Microsoft Office 7. and the ovi support is also included as the phone has wifi it is a great way to socialize using the social features included with the phone.

Sony Ericsson X 10 Mini Pro is another smart phone which runs on Google's Android OS 1.6 which is upgradeable it comes packed with a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 and a capacitive touch screen display, with a 5 mega pixels camera. the phone is pretty small considering the full qwerty which slides out from underneath the phone. it supports wifi and is a really spectacular when it comes to browsing the web.