Thread: MSI Wind U100 wireless not working

MSI Wind U100 wireless not working

Hello friends, i am having MSI Wind U100 laptop and is running on windows 7 operating system. i have recently brought it but there is some problem with it. I found that it is unable to find wireless connection. I don’t know whether there is a problem in wireless device or there is a problem with the laptop. when the device gets connected it doesn’t stay connected and get disconnected. It is not able to pick any signals. i have got a Thompson st546 which is connected DWL1200ap. Can anyone please help me to get rid of this problem. What should I do

Re: MSI Wind U100 wireless not working

First of all check whether you have enabled the wireless of your laptop. Check and make sure that the wireless radio is turned on. There must be a shortcut key in your laptop from where you can turn on the wireless. Is the wireless driver installed in your system. Check whether the driver is working properly or not. If you doubt that the driver has got corrupted then reinstall the wireless driver and then try to build a wireless connection. in your MSI Wind U100 laptop FN+i turns on the wireless adapter. You can also enable the wireless adapter by just going to network places.

You can also enable the wireless by just going to network connections and then right clicking on the WLAN connections and then choosing Enable. This will turn on the wireless adapter. You can try different Wifi channels to connect. By installing WiCD in place of Network Manager, see if you are able to get your device connected. Make sure that the driver you are using is the right one and is working properly. If there is any driver issue then it is possible that your laptop may fail to build up network connections.

There must be some problem with the Router that you are using for your home network. It might not have configured correctly due to which when your laptop the wireless connections drop frequently. First of all check the router settings and make sure that it is configured properly. if you don’t have an idea how to configure the router settings then call your Internet Service Provider (ISP)who will configure the router correctly. Which router are you using. I think you don’t have the Dlink Extreme draft N. I am thinking of getting it is fast and have good signal strength.