Thread: Which are the smartphone's that capture HD video?

Which are the smartphone's that capture HD video?

Guys I am really very much interested in knowing about which Smartphone has a good camera, camera in the sense how good is it in the video recording area? So I am very much interested in knowing about that. Video recording in the sense Hd video recording and not the normal video recording. So what do you think which Smartphone has these features? If you have any idea about the same then please do share it here with me. It would be nice to know something from your side. So please do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: Which are the smartphone's that capture HD video?

If you ask me then I would say that better go with the Apple iPhone 4, I think this is the best Smartphone that I have come across. Now you must be wondering why I am saying this it is because of its ability to record 720p high-definition video at a constant 30 frames per second. It has got a 5 mega pixel camera with led flash as well as a 5x zoom. The iPhone 4 camera is 10 times better than the other apple iPhones. In terms of Smartphone’s apple has always been a leader. So that’s why my vote goes to Apple iPhone 4.

Yes iPhone 4 would be a obvious choice for any user, even I would have recommended that only. However if you ask me then after iPhone 4 I would prefer htc Desire S. I think the camera of the phone is too good so that’s why I am recommending you the same solution for you as well. Even it has got a good 5 mega pixel camera that has the ability to shoot HD videos. The camera shots are clear as well as it is quick, it can shoot HD videos up to 720p resolution, saving content to the microSD card. I am very much impressed with the card and hence I recommend you this option.

My favorite is the Nokia E7, now its ahs got a 8 mega pixel camera that has the ability to record 720p HD video. I personally own it and hence I am saying that do have a look at it. The camera of the phone has got various editing tools that will allow you to do various multi tasking activities in a quick time. If I can spell out some of the features of the camera then I would start with the saying that it has got white-balance controls, exposure settings, face detection, ISO, self-timer etc. so I hope you liked the suggestion .

I am just wondering why LG optimux 2X got out of this race, I am amazed that nobody mentioned about this product. Ok no issues I will be giving some details on the product. Well the main feature of the Smartphone is its camera itself. The camera is of 8 megapixels and also it has the ability to record HD videos at a rate of 1020ps, so that’s a pretty good rate. I have checked the clarity of the images taken by the camera of this phone and it does looks pretty clear. So I just wanted to share this information with you all, so I did it here.

Ok, nice to hear some good suggestions being generated here, thanks a lot people for the help, it was really nice that you all did gave some useful inputs for my problem, I am grateful for that, so thanks a lot. Overall after reading the suggestions I think apple iPhone 4 is the better of them all. It would be nice to hear some more stuffs from you all. So i think you will reply quickly to me and i am waiting for your suggestions.