Thread: Looking for a Gaming laptop that is equivalent to Sager NP7280

Looking for a Gaming laptop that is equivalent to Sager NP7280

The questions says it all, well I am really looking for a good gaming laptop that is very much equivalent to Sager NP7280. However I have finalized the Sager NP7280 as my ultimate choice but it would better if I can find a laptop that is equivalent to Sager NP7280 and has the following features, intel core i7 990x extreme processor, 320 Gb primary Hard Disc, 12 Gb DDR3 RAM, 2x GTX 485m graphics cards. So these are all my specifications, so what do you all have to think about that, is there any laptop that comes close to that then do let me know about it.

Re: Looking for a Gaming laptop that is equivalent to Sager NP7280

Have you checked the Apple Macbook Air, if not then I would advice you to check it as soon as possible, I think that will be the perfect choice for you, well the price would be an issue with the apple macbook air and hence I will advice you to better confirm about the price with the concerned people. Otherwise it is the best laptop that I have come across and I must say that it is much better than the one that you are having right now.

See in terms of gaming then nobody beats dell alienware on its competition, so I think that’s the better choice than the one that you have selected. Alienware has always been a competitor to any laptop in terms of gaming. Yes a bit expensive in price but if you are not so concerned about the price of the laptop then you can surely go with that, mind you no one can beat in terms of the performance and the speed.

Yes dell alienware would be a good option to go with simply because it has got some good performance and mind you the sager’s configuration that you have added is a good one and let me tell you it comes close to the one with the best gaming laptop. So if it comes with a good range then I would not mind going with that because it will give some interesting performance. So that’s what I wanted to say here and I hope you all liked it.

Ok thanks for all your advice let me tell you that all the suggestions were quite interesting for me but the problem is that still I would like to go with the sager the reason is because It comes at a very attractive price and hence I think that’s the way to go here, anyways thanks for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So that’s what I have to say here. Thanks for putting down all the suggestions here.